Last week in the UK the sun was shining and the sky was blue, so I decided to, take advantage, throw on a Summer dress I was yet to wear and spend some time enjoying my garden. 

The dress in question is a white/ivory dress number, and no not a wedding dress - just a pretty dress white dress, and felt great wearing it. I simply paired in with tan sandals and bag to keep things neutral and, and my hair in a low bun, because as I said it was hot.

I soon realised I felt great in this outfit - even if the white dress is a little wedding-y, wearing it is the closest I'm going to get to get my wedding for a long time! It's nice to wear white the sunshine, it feels fresh and cool, and I loved to boho vibes I got from the outfit. I'm sure this dress will be making it's way out of my wardrobe a lot more as the temperature picks up.

Dress: Similar here
Sandals: Available here  
Necklace: Similar here
Bracelet: Similar here
Nail Polish: Available here