June is pretty much over, it's flown by, but as always, I have a small pile of the bits I've been enjoying throughout the month to share with you. I've decided to just streamline this post down to just skincare and beauty bits, but if you want to see the rest of the lifestyle bits I've been loving, my full June Favourites video is below.


Molecule 01 Escentric Molecule Perfume - The wasn't included in my favourite video, mainly because I forgot about it, but at least it gives an added bonus to the blog post. I wear this perfume most days and always get told I smell nice. I love the scent and people have commented saying it smells like me - I like that idea of having a signature scent.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - I just like how simple this is, and it seems to really do the job.

The Body Shop Skin Clearing Mask - Since I've been using this more I've noticed a real difference in my skin, plus it feels very refreshing.

Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser - I've been really enjoying washing my face using this recently, and my skin seems much clearer since I have been using it.

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream - It does exactly what it promises. Your skin becomes better. There's good coverage, it feels light on the skin, and there SPF in it.

Marc Jacobs The Bronze Brush - The quality and shape of this brush make it perfect to apply your bronzer flawlessly.

Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette - Despite everyone telling me I'd never use this palette and look ridiculous when I do, I get so much use of out it, and always get compliments on my eye makeup when I do. I wrote a full post on it here.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on these products if you've tried any of them out.

You can find my June Favourites Video below which includes some other lifestyle bits and bobs (and one more beauty product because I accidentally missed it out here).




I hope you had a great month!
Chloe x

Follow