I found myself admire the Tiger print jumpsuit in the window of Whistles for weeks, but I couldn't justify splashing on the jumpsuit simply because the tiger print is really freaking cool. I then I got invited to the evening of a wedding, and jumpsuit went on sale in the same week - so I felt as though felt as though the universe wanted to me to have the jumpsuit - and even if the universe didn't want me to have it, I wanted it enough.

As this jumpsuit is quite a statement piece, I found styling it to be a little challenging - in the end
I fell in love with some silver heels and decided the worked quite well against the navy of the jumpsuit.

To go with heels I picked up a small silver bag to put my bits in. The bag is quite small and if overstuff it, it does tend to pop open (as I'm sure you've noticed in a couple of the pictures). The jumpsuit, however, does have pockets, which excited me far too much! The pockets also stopped me worrying about the practicalities of having an iPhone 7+ and all the other handbag essentials to store and a tiny bag.

As for the jumpsuit - I am in love with it. It's silk - the fabric feels lovely and the quality of the garment is great. The only downside to the silk fabric is the creases, and panty lines can definitely show with the wrong underwear.  It's a halter neck - so either a strapless bra or no bra is required as straps will definitely ruin the look.

The print is of tigers which I love. I think the tiger print is really effective because the tigers aren't initially obvious. The tiger has little orange eyes which bring another beautiful colour into the jumpsuit. I decided to go with orange tones nails and lips to tie in with the tiger's eyes, and I think it nicely finished off the look!





Jumpsuit (now discontinued)
Bag (similar linked)
Shoes (similar here)
Lipstick - Mac Lady Danger
Nail Polish - Essie Meet Me at Sunset