A beauty brand I really love is Pixi. The Pixi Glow tonic has quickly become a staple in my skincare routine,  as soon as I'm running low, I'll repurchase because I can't bare to go without this.

Anyway, as my love for the brand seems to be common knowledge. I was very kindly treated to some other Pixi skincare bits for Christmas - so here's what I got and my thoughts so far...


Rose Oil Blend (£26) - I've really enjoyed using this oil so far, it just gives my skin that extra bit of nourishment could do with. It does take a little while to sink into the skin, though, but smell lovely and leaves my skin feeling well looked after.
Overnight Glow Serum (£26) - okay, I've cheated a little with this one, as I actually had it a while before Christmas. But I love it. The morning after I use this my skin is just a little less dull than usual and noticeably evens skin tone.

Nourishing Sleep Mask (£18) - this is super moisturising and comfortable to sleep in. In the morning after using this I can really feel the difference, my skin feels a lot more hydrated and less tight than usual. I'm really enjoying using this product so far!                                                                                                                        Glow Mud Cleanser (£18) - This is one of those cleansers which just makes your skin feel really clean, although it doesn't really remove makeup, so you have to do that in a separate step. It's very thick and feels almost mask-like when it first goes on the skin and then leaves your skin feeling really fresh and exfoliated, despite the texture of the product feeling more like a balm than a scrub on the skin

Glow Tonic (£18)- as I've already touched on, this has become a staple in my skincare routine. It's hard to describe, but it just gives my skin a radiance and my skin feels so much smoother when I use this. 

Make-Up Melting Cleansing Cloths (£10) - I tend to steer away from makeup wipes because overall they're not great for your skin, but these ones seem fairly non-offensive. They don't quite remove every inch of product from my skin, but they manage a fair amount, and they don't irritate my sensitive skin. They're great for those days when you're in a bit of a rush and I'll definitely be packing these next time I'm travelling.


Have you tried any of the Pixi products? As a whole, I'm pretty impressed with the brand!