Corkscrew curls are a trend which I've seen around the internet a fair bit recently - and it's a look I really love, so I decided to treat myself to the Lee Stafford Chopstick Curler to try to create this look myself.
My hair is quite short, so I wasn't sure that I'd be able to pull off this look, or even get my hair around the curler burn free. However, these curlers are just £19.99 so I figure that if I didn't get on with them it didn't matter too much... but I'm glad I parted with that 20quid for these!
I do find it is quite time-consuming to use these to curl all of my hair- however, you only need to keep the hair on the curler for a second or so, so it probably works out it would take the same amount of time to curl your hair with any other curlers. This is also a hairstyle which completely transforms your look, so it worth spending a bit of time on.
I struggled the most with the underneath layer - especially as the back, I soon learnt how careful I need to be with this curler as I managed to burn my face :(

But...
How freaking cool does my hair look?!
...Well, I like it (which I'm sure you grasped from all of the photos).
I feel like I may become obsessed with this hairstyle!
It definitely a statement look - but I do love to make a statement!
What do you think of this hairstyle?