I always think you know when you've picked a good shade for your nails, when after painting them, you can't stop looking at them. When I realised my nails kept catching my eye because of my love for the colour, I decided it was probably also worth writing a blog post about. The nail polish in question? It's the Tanya Burr Cosmetic Nail Paint in the shade Fairy Godmother. The shade is a stunning icy blue, grey colour. It's got some purple tones to it, and isn't that far off being white either, the colour is unlike any other nail polishes I own. 

I also love the formula and the price of the Tanya Burr nail polishes - they apply evenly, you get a decent amount of wear out of them before the chipping starts, and they are pretty inexpensive, at just £4.99 you can't really go wrong! 

I seriously love this shade, I can see myself wearing this a lot more as winter comes around, I think it's the perfect way to add a smudge of colour to a monochrome outfit. 

What do you think of this colour? I think this could be my new favourite nail polish!