Am I the only make up addict to who finds myself spending my weekends putting on make up and experimenting with new looks to go absolutely nowhere? Well here's what I found myself painting on my face one saturday, and have been recreating since.
So, here is the make up I'm wearing above:
For the base products I've stuck to my usual Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and Concealer both in the shade ivory, you're probably used to seeing these on my blog so I won't bang on about them too much, they are my go to base products; medium coverage, glowy and inexpensive.
I've also got the Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universe cream bronzer on to give my face some warmth. I've added some pink to my cheeks using the shimmery blush shade in my Stila A Whole Lot of Love Palette and finally to add the shimmery glow to my cheek bones I've used the MUA Undress Your Skin Golden Highlighter.
I like quite a strong thick brow, so I have used the Anastaia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Auburn, and the Maybeline Brow Drama in Medium Brown to add a little, well, brow drama.

I've gone for a golden eye (no surprises there!). I've used the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Beyond Gold as a base on my lids as I find the long lasting cream product really helps to hold everything in place, plus it's pretty. 
I then added Urban Decays Half Baked (which you can find the Naked and Naked 2 palettes) I dusted this all over the lids, focusing mainly on the middle of the eyelids. Lastly to finish this golden eye look I added the warm golden shade from my Stila A Whole Lot of Love palette to my eyelids on the outer corners, bringing it quite high up to my eyebrow and slightly into my crease to add some definition.
I went for a cat eye I look here, using the Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner, which I love because it does actually stay all day, and I've lined my waterline using the Benefit BAD Gal Waterproof Liner. I decided I wanted a lot of liner with this look so I brought my winged eyeliner into the inner corner to the edge of my nose to create a more defined eye shape - I don't usually do this but I love the look this has created so I may begin doing this more.
As my natural eyelash are really nothing special I've been wearing falsies a lot more recently, and I'm sure I've rambled on about them enough, but I love the Fleur Loves Lashes. They're only half lashes for the outer corners so you don't have to worry about that all annoying inner corner flicking out and completely ruining your look. I've popped these on to add a fluttery fanned lash look which I think is the perfect finish to my eye make up. Over the top I've added a coat of my usual Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara.


What do you think of this make up look?

Love
Chloé x