I was very excited when my local Mall opened a Kiko store - I'm a big fan of the brand Kiko and have been for a while now. To me, Kiki products seem to have a high end feel to them, for highstreet prices, what more could want?

So, naturally I went a little over the top when visiting the Kiko store,  as their was a sale on, I found myself throwing everything in my basket, impressed with bargains I found.

I found myself at the till with 2 lipsticks, 1 lip crayon, 1 lip liner, 2 powder eyeshadows, 3 cream stick eyeshadows and 2 cream pot eyeshadows.
I decided to stay away from base and skincare products as I'm happy with all of the ones I'm currently using, however you can never have too many lip and eye products, even if I just ended up playing with them at home and never leaving the house with them on... (not likely).


The Lip Products:
Luscious Cream - Creamy Lipstick in the shade 513(unfortunately I can't find the exact shade, but I've linked this range of lipsticks). The first thing I have to say about this lipstick is the packaging is pretty damn cool, it's a little bulky, but I think definitely look as though it's pretty pricey (when it certainly is not currently on sale for £2!!). The lipstick itself is really creamy and moisturising on the lips, I think that does however mean it is not quite as long lasting as I'd like, but hey; you win some, you lose some. The shade had a purple tone to it, however it is not too dark to it and some sparkle in it - it's unlike any other shade I have so it's a good addition to my collection.
Intensely Lavish Lipstick in the shade 03Another pretty packaged one, with lovely rose gold packaging and a magnetic case, once again it feel like a luxury lipstick to carry around. This is a creamy true red shade with some shimmer to it.
Intensely Lavish Lip Pencil in the shade 03 - I can't seem to find this one on the website, but you may get lucky in a store - it's the liner to go with the last lipstick.

Vivid Colour Lipstick Pencil in the shade 09: a true red lipstick crayon

The Eye Products:
Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in the shades: 04 Golden Chocolate, 06 Golden Brown and 07 Golden Beige - as you can see I've gone for a few quite neutral shades as I wanted to get these and they're quick and easy to apply and long lasting tooo (I've had one before). I find these very similar to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar, yet for a fraction of the price. These are great, I'll definitely be picking up more colours.
Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadow: in the shades 06 Pearly Chocolate and 13 Pearly Violet. The pearly chocolate shade is a brown with a sort of rose gold shimmer to it, it's very pretty and neutral. Where as the violet is very bright, and not at all my everyday colour. Although it's very rare I go for a purple eye, I saw this colour and felt so drawn into it, so had to get it. It's a beautiful shimmery purple shade.

Infinity + Sparkle Eyeshadow in the shade 400 GoldA very pigmented pretty shimmery yellow gold colour which is already becoming very loved.
The last one was a christmas present that I can't seem to find on the website, but it's a grey/black eyeshadow with chunky silver glitters running through, it's perfect for a night out smokey eye.
Have you used many Kiko products before?
I'd love to hear your recommendations!