I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Coconut Lane, and asked if I wanted to be an ambassadors for their brand, after spending a little too long browsing their website, I, of course said yes, and excitedly placed my first order. So without further ado, here are the bits I picked up.
Life Without You is Like Cara Without Brow Greeting Card (£2.70) - I'm not really too sure who this card is for, but when I saw it I couldn't not get it - I'm the biggest fan of Cara and brows, I just need to find someone who will appreciate this card as much as me to gift the card to.
You Go Glen Coco Wall Print (£14.50 with frame, £6 without) - Isn't everyone Mean Girls biggest fan? This print is great, I find myself saying "you go glen coco" far too often, so why would not have in a frame in my room? This print makes a great addition to my room decor. I also opted for the print to be framed which saved me going out looking for a frame myself.
Star and Moon Necklace (£12) - Being slightly obsessed with crescent moons I knew I had to get this as soon as I saw it. I am in love with this double necklace. I think double necklaces are so cute, they just add the perfect finishing touch to an outfit and the star and moon pendants are so sweet (and so me). 
Unicorn Phone Case (£13)  - How adorable and girly is this phone case? This phone case is so me recently, as I seem to be getting more obsessed with pink by the day - I know it's not to everyones taste, but it's certainly to mine; pink, unicorns and sparkly, I probably shouldn't love this but I do. Plus I have received a fair few compliments on this phone case.

I'm so happy with all of the little bits and pieces I got, I'm sure it won't be long until I'm on their website again lusting after more.
If any of these bits (or anything else from Coconut Lane) takes your fancy, you can get 20% off with the discount code chloeharriets20 

What's your favourite thing from this haul? I love them all so much I can't choose. 

Love 
Chloé
X