With Christmas around the corner, I find it hard to resist putting on a red lip most days - it adds the perfect festive touch to any look.  So here is my collection of lipsticks I think are the perfect classic Christmas red shades.

Sorry to say, most of these are high end lippys. Lipstick is product which a tend to spend a little more on because I like to see them as a luxurious little treat.



I have got lipsticks from the brands Clinique, NARS, Illamaqua, Chanel, MAC, Yves Saint Laurent and Lancôme - These are brands I'd definitely recommend all if you're looking for a high-end lipstick - Chanel is my favourite, however, they're all great.
I'm one to say you can never have too many red lipsticks- no two shades are the same, hence this little collection I've got here. However similar they might look, each shade creates a slightly different look, finish and feel.


Shades from Left - Right


Swatches Bottom - Top ... Clinique Red-y to wear, NARS Heatwave, Illamasqua Liable, Chanel 104 Passion


Swatches from bottom - top ... Chanel 35 La Fascinante, MAC Red, MAC Ruby Woo, YSL Pur Couture 01 Le Rogue, Lancôme  L'Absolu Rogue 151 Rogue Mythique 

What lipstick do you reach for when you want to create a Christmas red lip?

Love Chloé
X