I decided to pick out a few bits which I own that I think would make great Christmas Gift for the Girl/Women in your life. The things featured are both what I have received as gifts myself and some are bits I've treated myself to.

  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (or any other book) - This is my favourite book! I loved every moment of reading The Night Circus (blog post here), and I think giving someone a book is so lovely because they can fall in love with a story, or character, place or learn something. 
  • A Dream Catcher - this one might seem really random, but I got this as a gift myself and I was over the moon with it! A dream catcher is a very 'me' thing so it felt as though it was a really thoughtful gift. This or any other home/bedroom trinkets are also great if you're on a budget.
  • Nail Polishes - Most girls love to paint their nails, right? Sets like this Essie one makes a great gift for the girl who is always painting her nails.
  • A Lipstick - having a beautifully package high-end lipstick can feel like a real luxury for any beauty lover. The one I've got here is an Estée Lauder Lipstick, however, there are loads of brands that do lovely lipsticks with making great gifts (Tom Ford, Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury to name a few)
  • Healing Stones - A bit of a controversial one, I know some people swear by healing stone and others think they're utter rubbish, however, I think they can make a really thoughtful gift if it's something you believe in or you know the person you're buying for believes it - even if someone does not believe in them, they look really pretty and I think they're super thoughtful as it's as though you're sending well wishes.
  • A Book Mark - This is another one I received as a gift myself and I was super pleased with it. All book lovers will find bookmarks handy and you can get some really pretty ones.

  • A Notebook - Everyone loves stationary right? and everyone is going to get used out of the notebook. With some of the great notebook designs, you can get these days, it seems like a no brainer.
  • Perfume - Everyone loves perfume, but it's not something we necessarily like to buy ourselves, so it's a perfect little treat. 

By Terry Ombre Blackstar - Another more luxury make up product I would strongly recommend. These are great for the eyeshadow lover - such an amazing product, such amazing shade range and beautifully packaged too - however they are a little more than someone might want to spend on a single eyeshadow for themselves so they'd make a great present.

What are you think of treating your friends and family to?

Love Chloé
xx