If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you could see this Colour Obsession blog post coming.
Recently I am really loving this pastel pink shade, so here are some of the bits I've been enjoying in this pretty shade. 




By Terry Ombre Blackstar in the shade Misty Rock - a pretty pink toned sparkly eyeshadow with the best-staying power.
Estée Lauder Lipstick in the shade Pink Sand - for a lovely subtle lip.
Healing Crystals - whether they do anything or not, they look pretty in my bedroom.
Essie Nail Polish in shades Fiji and A Cut Above (available in a gift set) - the best pink nail combo.
Golden Bracelet and Ring with pink stones - unsure where they're from, but they're the perfect finish touch to an outfit.
Knitted Snood - Unfortunately this one was a gift so I'm not too sure where it's from, but it keeps me cosy and looks cute.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Mask - I know this wouldn't make a difference to the product what colour it is but I thought I'd include it because it's great, I'd definitely recommend it, and it is pink, so why not pop it in.
"Never Stop Trying to Fulfill Your Dreams" Postcard - from Paperchase, I think this quote is important, so it good to have the reminder on my bedroom wall
Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume - I've spoken about this before, the scent is lovely and so is the bottle, so it is a lovely addition to the dressing table.



Do you like this feminine shade?
Love Chloé
xx