As she does this time every year, my Mum is constantly asking me what I would like for Christmas, so she can, of course, make sure Santa gets it right. While trying to figure out what exactly was going on my list for Santa, I decided to blog it, you never know, Father Christmas could be a regular reader.

So here are some bit I've been lusting after and would be much appreciated if they happen to be under my tree on Christmas day.


  • Olympus 45mm Lens - I'm still waiting on my Olympus Pen Camera, but when it arrives (soon hopefully), I'd love to have this Lens to go with it. I've heard good stuff about this Lens - I've been told it's great for taking outfit photos - which is something I want to start doing more for my blog, so if I got this one under the Christmas tree this year I'm sure it would soon become well used and loved. 
  • Gorillapod (Tripod) - I think this little tripod will come in super handy for blog photos - no more balancing my camera on random objects to get the perfect shot.
  • Vogue subscription - I love flicking through fashion magazines, I think they're great for inspiration and to escape the world around me. A subscription to Vogue would be the perfect gift, it would be lovely to receive a little treat to read for a few months beyond Christmas.
  • Gwen UD Palette - I have fallen a little bit in love with the palette. As it's a Christmas limited addition I needed to make sure this one went on my wishlist! All of the shades look stunning and I can't wait to try a few out - I'm especially excited to give the blue and pink shades ago! I know they might not be your everyday colours, but I'm sure you could create some amazing eye-catching looks with them. 
  • Dior Hypnotic Poison Eu De Toilette I love the smell of this perfume, it such a mature signature scent - go give it a sniff, it smells beautiful. I'd love a bottle of this for Christmas - perfume aren't something I tend to buy myself, so when I fall in love with one, it makes the best present ever.

What are you hoping Santa will bring down your Chimney?

Love Chloe
 xxx