This is my first weekly round up in a couple of weeks, so sorry about that! But it's back.

Instagram Catch Up
Left - Right: A sad day in the history books, pray for Paris | A Lush Bath | Vogue | Cult Beauty Delivery | Wine with Lunch (from the week before) | Halloween Selfie 

November 9th- 15th
Feelings: If I'm completely honest, I've been feeling a little frustrated with myself this week, and stressed about little things and a few things on my mind, really not the ideal way to feel, but could be worse.

Work: A bit of a mixed bag with work this week. I've had some very stressful intense days, and some good days.

Home: I've spent a lot of time at home this week, which is sometimes needed. A cosy night in with the X-Factor and lie in the next day has been perfect.

Out and About: I've had very much a week at home this week after being busy with birthday plans last week, I felt like I needed a quiet week.

Watching and Reading: Watching: Netflix - I finished PLL this week, I have mixed emotions about finding out who A is. There are other characters I thought would have been involved. Any new Netflix series recommendation, comment below, I need a new series to obsess over. 
Watching: Youtube - I've really been enjoying videos from Lily Pebbles and The Anna Edit, I especially loved Anna's Autumn Capsule Wardrobe and Lily's Casual Autumn Lookbook.
Reading: Magazine - Karlie Kloss on Vogue. Love Love Love.

Purchases: Vogue, and my Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner and Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit arrived from Cult Beauty. The eyeliner is a godsend, and I'm yet to try the contour kit, but I'll update you when I do. 

Highlight of the week: Today - I've photographed, blogged and planned all day. I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere with organising my blog, plus I finally have my camera back so really appreciating being able to take decent photos again.

Goal for next week: Publish a blog post I'm happy with each day.

I hope you've all had a good week.
love
Chloe
X