When I treated myself to the beautiful Mulberry purse, I realised I am a little obsessed with the oxblood colour, especially this time of year!
My current go to Lipstick and Nail Varnish are in almost the exact same colour as my purse. I get so much wear out of this colour. The shade some how makes a subtle statement, giving an Autumn Winter vibe to any outfit, and is neutral enough to pair with almost anything.
 
Nail Polish: Essie Wicked
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Coco 21 Rivoli
Purse: Mulberry Small Oxblood Purse (similar linked)
The perfect items to finish off a classic sophisticated look.



What's your favourite colour to accessorise with at the moment?

I'm thinking of doing more of these colour obsession posts so this may be the first in a little series. Let me know what you think!


Love
Chloe
xx