Essie Wicked | Pretty New Palette | Autumn Leaves

Feelings: I've felt a lot better this week, more positive and determined. 

Work: Another week I've not been to work much, I had Thursday and Friday booked off as I needed to use a holiday. However, the days which I was working were pretty good days, not many stressful workdays this week.

Home: not much to update you on here, everything at home is good as usual, but nothing exciting has happened around the home.

Out and About: After weeks of feeling like a hermit, I finally feel as though I have a social life again. On Thursday I met my mum in the afternoon and we went shopping around town, got food and had a lovely day together, days like that need to happen more. On Friday I went shopping by myself in town in the hope to find an outfit, of course, I had no such luck, but I did bump into my friend Hannah who I haven't seen for a while so it was nice to have a catch-up. 
On Friday night I went out with work friends and had a great night,
and Saturday night I went out with my friend Jaynie and also had a great night, saw some people I haven't seen in a long time. 

Watching and Reading: Of course, I am still completely hooked on PLL, other than that I've not watched or read much this week. 

Purchases: The I Heart Make Up Explicit Content Palette - so many good colours (I probably also purchased too much alcohol this week but let's not mention that).

The highlight of the week: You sometimes when you see someone you haven't seen in a long time, and you feel relieved because you missed them, but you didn't realise you missed them until you get that feeling? I'm not sure if I've done a great job of explaining what I meant there, but that feeling had been my highlight of the week, and my day with my mum.

How last weeks goal went: Good, I vlogged two days, and edited slightly, I still need to finish editing and uploading, but I enjoyed vlogging again.

The goal for next week: Go running, more than once.

I hope you've all had a good week.
love
Chloe
X