I swear it only feels like yesterday I was writing my September favourites, yet it's already time to share the things I've been loving during October!



Let's start with beauty...


This hardly needs introducing as I have spoken about it in a fair few blog posts and vlogs, it's the By Terry Ombre Blackstar shadow stick in the shade Misty Rock, I'm not going to talk too much about this I have already done a blog post dedicated entirely to this product which you can find here. I have been wearing this product almost constantly throughout the month.


The next thing I've been loving throughout October is the Brow Archery Pen by Soap and Glory, I have this in the shade Brownie Points. I find my brows look much more natural when I use this, as opposed to the Brow Zing Set by Benefit which was my go-to brow product before I got my hands on this. Also, the application is quick, easy and lasting. The brow pen comes with two ends - the thicker end is a soft waxy crayon, and the thin end is a fine pen. I have mainly been using the crayon end but adding the odd bit of definition using the pen.  I really love that there are two different sides to this brow pen, it gives you the option to have different brow looks depending on the rest of your make up and what you're up to.



A fragrance I have recently been enjoying lately is Jimmy Choo which my Mum kindly bought me as a gift from her holiday. I am pretty rubbish at describing scents, so rather than trying, here's how the perfume in described according to The Perfume Shop: "Jimmy Choo Parfum expresses an aura of strength and beauty and has a dazzling aura of glittering femininity.
Glamorous in attitude, confident, intelligent and with a sense of fashion and fun, the fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. It’s a fragrance inspired by modern women – strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality." - to keep it simple, I really like this perfume, and I also get compliments on it so apparently others like it too, so go give it a spray.


I recently picked up the Pretty Quick Instant Nail Polish remover (similar linked), rather than my usual liquid nail polish remover and cotton wool pads. I've got to say I'm pretty impressed, it really quick and easy to use, you simply pop your finger in the tub which has a sponge soaked in nail polish remover with little hole for your finger, then twist and bam you're nail polish is off. It's also super good value for money.


Recently been I have enjoying is these Naked Superfood Smoothies. My favourite is this blue machine one, but I do also like the other flavours too.

I'm not usually much a smoothie person, however, I decided to try one of these with a Boots meal deal, and I've got to say they are delicious and healthy. I can't stop drinking them!

What have you been enjoying throughout October?

Love Chloe 
xxx