I have been home in Bristol from Uni (in Plymouth) this week, and although I've probably fallen pretty behind with my work, I've had the nicest time at home so I don't feel quite so bad as it was definitely what I needed.

I had two pretty good nights out, one of which was very spontaneous, both of which were very drunk. I've been to a party and got to catch up with friends,  and had a girly sleepover and some DVD days. In this week home I've probably spent far too much money, watched too many films, not done enough work and ate and drank too much. Yet I feel like it's been worth it. It's been lovely seeing my friends and family and it's so lovely to enjoy my home comforts.

A collage of pictures of me and my friends and family

If you want to see more from me, you can also follow me on InstagramYoutubeTwitter or Facebook.