When I was last browsing Boots, this lipstick caught my eyes, and I couldn't leave without it. It's the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick in the shade Poppy Days. The colour is a beautiful orange-red. The formula is great, it's long-lasting and not at all drying. I would say the application isn't the easiest - I'd recommend going in with a liner first!

The colour pay-off of the lip product is lovely. Poppy Days is such a stunning colour to make a sophisticated statement which will take you through to Spring and Summer.
I've already received a fair few compliments wearing this lipstick, and I only bought it last week!

At just £8.99, I've fallen in love with giving my lips some Poppy Days!

What do you think of this shade? I'm sure you'll see it in action in some full outfit posts soon!