I feel as though my bedroom is finally looking somewhat how I want it to, I really love my little space, so I thought I'd share it with you.
As my bedroom is tiny, I don't have space for a desk so tend to pop my bit I need for the day on my bed, and use a little tray as a make-shift desk. On the wall against my bed, I have a cloud shelf where I store some other stationery bits and some book which are on my to-read list.

I've got a couple of plants on my window-seel to bring in a bit of greenery, but I definitely want to get some more plants for my room, as just add a bit of colour and life to space!
My bookshelf is one of the favourite parts of my room,  I love the colourful aspect which the books bring in. Some of my beautiful little trinkets from my trip to India also sit on my bookshelf.

Obviously, everything in my bedroom I have collected over the years, but here are links to anything I can find...

Wolf Print
Sewing Machine Print
Moon Print
Birds in hats calendar
Samantha Marie Print
Bedding
Neom Candle
Becoming by Laura Jane Williams
Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Bloom by Estée Lalonde
This Modern Love by Will Darbyshire
Moon Fairy Lights
Coach Bag
Eeyore
Kate Spade Diary
The Little Book of Hygge
Chest of Drawers
Bedside Table
Wardrobe