Today I thought I'd share some lippy's I've found myself reaching for constantly recently.
There are three which I've been obsessed with and each is a little different from the last so I've found myself simply rotating between the three.





I love this lip product for when I'm looking for something subtle to go on my lips. The shade is so pretty and understated and I love the glossy finish. It's super easy to apply and was also super cheap. The nudist shade is perfect for my lips but better look. This is just a really easy lip product to wear - for £3.50, you really can't go wrong with this!





Firstly I love the formula of these lipsticks, they're not at all drying for a semi-matte finish and they're super long-lasting. They're slightly more pricey but 100% worth the cost, it's so comfortable to wear and hardly most through the day.  This shade is a middle of the road brown/nude, which I just love. It's easy to wear but still, makes a statement, and I just always feel fab when I wear this colour - plus it works with pretty much any makeup look.




Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Glastonberry (£24):

 Another formula I really love, again it's long-lasting and not at all drying. This shade is a deep berry colour which is a little more daring than the other two - but it's perfect for a statement - it's got a berry tone to it rather than a red tone which is a bit harder to come by and it just looks amazing on. Of course, application perfect application is a tad more tricky with a darker shade - but this looks so stunning on it's worth spending a little while longer applying your lipstick. The packaging of this one is also stunning, and who isn't a sucker for nice packaging?





What are your current go-to lippies? I'd love to give them a try!

Love, C x