Image from King Ranch Saddle Shop website
I was recently contacted by one of the lovely Ladies at King Ranch Saddle Shop, which bought their amazing women's Cowboy Boots to my attention. Now, I'm not saying I'll be wearing these every day, but I can certainly see myself slipping my feet into these beautiful Turquoise boots when I looking to stand out from the crowd. Sometimes I fancy wearing something which will turn heads and make a statement, well these boots are the perfect statement piece, and I love to wear an outfit that shouts out once in a while. 

Turquoise is one of my favourite colours, it automatically brightens up any outfit, so as soon as I saw these I felt drawn to them. I think the stitching detail is the perfect elegant touch to the traditional Cowboy Boot style.

Before I knew it, I was picturing the contents of my wardrobe, trying to figure the perfect outfit to pair these boots. It wasn't so long before I was raiding my wardrobe picking out my most country pieces.


I figured, considering the boots are oh so western, I'd head in that direction with the rest of my look. I realised I had the perfect dress tucked away in my wardrobe. It matches perfectly the with turquoise, and the range of colours and busy patterns are so well suited to this western themed outfit. To add some final accessories I found a string featured choker to pop on. Chokers are very fashionable right now, so it adds a modern twist to the old style outfit, and the feather detail fits in nicely with the rest of the look. Alongside this, I popped up my vintage satchel. Lastly, of course with the country theme I couldn't go without a hat - this is just one I got from River Island, but I think the colour black really helps to break down all the colours in this outfit, and patterned ribbon detail offers that finishing touch.



Makeup wise I decided to keep things warm, I used my Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in the shade Tesoro as I think the bright orange toned red fits add that colour pop in the makeup so that it doesn't get forgotten amongst al the detail in the outfit. I used Chanel Les 4 Ombres Palette in the shade 268 Candeur Et Expérience on my eyes because I'm loving a red eye look recently.

I know it's busy, but that's just something which makes me love this look even more.
Trying this outfit on is making me want to head to a country concert, as I need another excuse to put it on!
What do you think?