I had a pretty crappy week last week. I was unwell, and in all round crap spirits as I have also felt quite anxious knowing I'm leaving my job soon, with no idea what's next. However I the world seems much more on my side today. So I thought I'd share some of the things which have got me out of my funk and given me all around positive vibes - it's important to take the time to appreciate the little things, even if it's not the best day ever, the little makes all the difference right?
So here are 6 good things

Happily exploring yesterday...

  1. I was informed I'm due a £265 tax rebait - don't you just love it when you're randomly owed money? 
  2. I shared something with my friends that I thought they judge, but they supported my idea, maybe I'm not as crazy as I thought.
  3. Gilmore Girls is finally on Uk Netflix... I know how I'm not going to be able to get away from my laptop. I think to see my Friday nights turning to Gilmore Girls marathons, because who needs a social life when you can watch Gilmore girls in your pj's. I'm a little too excited for this.
  4. I ran out of data on my phone yesterday. Very baffled I went to buy some more, but the website wouldn't load despite the wifi, however, it was not to my knowledge my data tops up today anyway. Lucky I didn't spend that £5 on extra data which would have gone unused.
  5. The sun is shining. Doesn't that make everyone's day?
  6. I had the nicest day yesterday having lunch with my family and exploring with Matt, and I vlogged it - I can see that become a video I watch back for the good memories!

I'd love to hear some of your little positive part of your life recently, please let me know some of the things which have brought a smile to your face!

Love,
Chloë