I finally have an arrangement for my tiny little bedside which works for me. I think it's aesthetically pleasing, while having everything I may want to reach for.
First off, let's talk skin care. Skincare is an important part of my everyday routine, and I'd be lost without a lot of my regular products. Luckily enough, some of the ones I find myself constantly using for are in pretty bottles - it's always a win-win when you know you're products will look pretty placed on the side and makes them so much easy to just grab.

Out on my bedside, I keep my Aesop Parsley Seed Oil Serum which I spoke about in a previous blog post, so I won't bang on abut it all over again, I'll just say it's great. I also keep two different night oils on my bedside table as I tend to switch between the two. The more luxury of the two is the Sunday Riley Luna Sleep Oil, I'd be surprised if you haven't heard of this expensive blue oil that does wonderful things to your skin whilst you snooze. I have a 15ml here which I think is half of ordinary size as I got it in a beauty box, however, I am thinking of splashing on the full size once I use this up, as I love what it does to my skin. I talk this more in my May favourites video if you want a few more details. As that night oil is slightly on the more pricey side, I have been using it quite sparingly. When I have not been using the Sunday Riley one, I have been pretty happy to pop my Pixi Overnight Glow Serum over my face to give my skin an extra boost while I sleep which leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth.

Of course, my skin isn't the only thing I need to take care of. I keep my Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil with my skin care to remind me to pop some on my nails each day in an attempt to save them from my day to day life. I also have a Neal's Yard Calming Aromatherapy Room Spray, which I like to spritz my room with when I'm feeling a little tense, when I'm looking to relax and before I settle for bed.
All of my lotions and potions sit on top of a stack of books, because who doesn't love books?! At the bottom is my Calm book which I love, I touched on this book a little in this blog post. On top of that is my yellow 'likely story' Kate Spade notepad which will one day become a diary as soon as I get passed that first page writing fear (the book is too pretty to ruin with my messy writing. Logical, I know),  a copy of Don't Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson, and a little grey notebook from The White Company which I use to jot thing down in. I like to have these books on my bedside table as I have the option to write down emotions in the diary, and to do lists and things to remember in my notepad, and if I'm not in greatest headspace, Calm and Don't Sweat the Small Stuff will be easy to reach for once I retreat to my bed, and they will hopefully help get my mind in a brighter place.
I also have a couple of candles, a shadeless lamp (if any know where to buy nice lampshades, let me know!), a framed photograph,  and a bottle which I use for drinking water.
Lastly I have a charity shop buy which I love, the blue glass crescent moon trinket box. Now, I'm sure you all know how much I love a half moon, so of course when the caught my eye I had to pick it up. At the moment I use this to keep some of my cotton wall pads so I have easy access to them when I need them.
And of course to brighten things up I've got some tulips, aren't they lovely?!

What do you like to keep on your bedside table?